[ANN] get_iplayer search and PVR functions no longer work - no fix available

Peter Oliver lists.infradead.org at mavit.org.uk
Sun Nov 2 02:20:41 PST 2014

This reminds me: A while back I looked at making it possible to
download programmes with get_iplayer on Linux by clicking the
"Download Programme" link on the iPlayer website, but haven't yet got
around to polishing it up to the point where it would be ready to
merge.  It seems like this would now be especially useful.

If anyone has time to look at
https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/pull/30, particularly if
they know how to plumb this in on Windows or MacOS, that would be
great.