We should be grateful ( was Re: A message from Auntie )

Ian Andrews ian.andrews1969 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:13:47 PDT 2014

It might be worth raising it on the Sony forum, or checking which firmware
it's got and what the most recent is on the Sony support page for that
model.

I have a Sony TV from what I believe to be the first year they did
"Internet" TVs - 2010 - and I've just checked, the iPlayer is working fine.
There was a firmware update for my TV less than a year ago to fix some
earlier iPlayer problems.

Ian