Thumbnails not downloading with pid

Tony Spearshaker tonyspearshaker at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 01:22:06 PDT 2014

Hi

When get_iplayer stopped working a few days ago, the first thing I did was install the latest version.  I am able to download using pid, but the thumbnails are generally not downloading.  This also applies when I try to download current thumbnails only (although a lot of thumbnails only from my history are downloading).

I don't know whether this problem is because I've upgraded to the new version, or because of the BBC changes.  Can someone please advise on what the problem might be and how I can download the files with thumbnails.

I'm using Windows 7, with Windows Installer 4.9.

Many thanks.

Tony