windows version of iplayer - output format

Rod Crittenden arresscee at btinternet.com
Tue May 6 07:27:51 PDT 2014

Thanks for all your responses

First....   I want to get MP3 because that is the format that can be used by
my hifi and tv to get stuff from PC around the house.

Chris...  your info about " aactomp32 in an options file sounds perfect,
except I do not seem to have an options file where you say there may be one.
Can you expand on that a bit more...  what is the name of the file and could
it be elsewhere ( under programs (x86) for instance ).

Thanks for your help

Rod