Modes=best?

Arthur Dent misc.lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 04:30:46 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I have been remiss about updating get_iplayer for some time and, for
reasons I won't bore you with, I have been stuck on v2.82 for some time.
I use modes=best on my pvr downloads and I the BBC programme version I
have been getting seems to be the non-HD version. I put this down to the
fact that I had not got the latest version of get_iplayer.

Today I FINALLY got round to upgrading to get_iplayer v.2.85 from
https://raw.github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/latest/get_iplayer

Using modes=best I still only get the non-HD version.

Have I missed a trick somewhere?

Thanks in advance...

Mark