roadcone roadcone at gmx.com
Mon Mar 10 17:58:58 EDT 2014

On 10/03/14 21:27, James Herbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get a copy of this show
> (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03w02sj) which Radio 4 are calling
> "My Teacher Is An App".
>
> I'm familiar with command line interfaces and have run the following command:
>
> get_iplayer --type=radio "My Teacher Is An App", as well as
> get_iplayer --type=radio "Classroom of the Future" which the programme
> description on the site suggests.
>
> 0 results are returned.
>
> How might I go about getting this to work?
>
> Thanks
>
> James

These items no longer appear to be on iplayer so won't be found with the
search you are using (although, for items on iplayer, the search term is
perfectly good). The items are still available outside iplayer and the
--pid approach given by others is the way to go. You need to find the
item web page from the programs list and this will then provide the pid.

Clive