Some programs still seem to be missing

Nick Payne nick.payne at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 31 19:05:37 PDT 2014

On 01/08/14 01:55, Andy Wedge wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I was able to download the programs I wanted that aren't in the
cache using the pid from the web link on the iplayer web site. e.g.

get_iplayer --pid=p023cy2v

for the +105kg weightlifting final. I get a succession of messages:

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: p023cy2v using type: tv
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache

and it then connects and downloads the program successfully.