Starting get_iplayer quickly

Andy Wedge andy_wedge at lineone.net
Fri Jul 4 06:33:19 PDT 2014

Internet
> Explorer.

This sounds like the same issue I reported on 18/8/12 with Firefox. The
same issue still exists on my systems whether I'm running GiP on Win XP
or Win 7x64.

All I get is a blank browser screen that looks like it's trying to
connect to 127.0.0.1 and then when all downloading etc. has completed, I
get all the output in one hit.

Andy