Confirming Membership of List

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 00:15:06 PDT 2014

Hello. Are you one of the -- no doubt many -- shame-faced password
over-users?
I can adopt a smug grin at this point because I have a unique password for
every  single site I use, each is long and has special characters and
numbers.
Better still: I don't know what any of them are! Can I unashamedly take this
opportunity to promote LastPass to you? [1] You won't know how you survived
without it...

[Simon Morgan]

As a matter of interest, how does one change the password for this list? It
is not obvious to me - as are most things :( :( - and, no, I don't use my
online banking pwd :) :)

Simon Morgan