Flashvhigh and Flashhd

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Thu Jan 2 14:51:03 EST 2014

On 31 December 2013 09:30, Kenny Routledge <kennyroutledge at msn.com> wrote:
> A follow up to my previous enquiry, I now seem to be unable to capture any HD stream or it is very hit and miss.
>
> RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25

I've had more problems downloading HD stuff recently than I did a
while back, but far less than you seem to be having.

for whatever reason you seem to be using a very old version of
rtmpdump, which makes me think you've installed get-iplayer by hand,
rather than using the windows installer (see here:
https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/wiki/winsetup)

you could try a more recent version of rtmpdump, such as the one here:

http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/download/rtmpdump-2.4-git-010913-windows.zip

which is the version installed by the get-iplayer installer.

Cheers
Jon