BBC live streaming stopped working

JCA 1.41421 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:06:51 EST 2014

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I had forgotten about my
query to the Unblock-Us guys :-(  But, you are right; their answer is
not all that compelling and informative.

Now you say 'No port 1935, no get_iplayer'. Do you mean to say that
this port has to be open and correctly forwarded in my router as a
necessary (but maybe not sufficient) condition for get_iplayer to work
under Unblock-Us?