[ANN] get_iplayer 2.91 released

Jeremy Bartle jeremy.bartle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:33:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I am running get_iPlayer on Windows 7, using the Web PVR Manager.  I
only download radio programmes, not television.

This morning after having successfully downloaded several programmes
with V2_90, I installed V2.91 on using the latest installer and my
downloads failed with the message below.  I have now replaced
get_iplayer.pl with the file from the Version 2.90 repository and
downloading is successful again.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can do to help.
Thank you for all the work you do to support get_iPlayer.

Kind regards,

Jeremy

Messages displayed by failed V2.91 downloads:

The PVR will auto-run every 4 hour(s) if you leave this page open

Running PVR Searches:

_BBC Inside Science_name_radio

_Bleak Expectations_ Series 1_name_radio

_I_m Sorry I Haven_t A Clue_ Series 62_name_radio

_Patrick O_Brian - The Surgeon_s Mate_name_radio

_The Barchester Chronicles_name_radio

_The Goon Show_name_radio

_The News Quiz_ Series 85_name_radio

_The Rest Is History_name_radio

ONCE_b04v5pgf

INFO Trying to stream pid using type radio

INFO: pid found in cache

Matches:

12876:  The Ideas That Make Us: Series 3 - Virtue, BBC Radio 4,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes

INFO: Checking existence of default version

INFO: flashaacstd1,flashaaclow1 modes will be tried for version default

INFO: Trying flashaacstd1 mode to record radio: The Ideas That Make
Us: Series 3 - 5. Virtue

INFO: File name prefix = "The Ideas That Make Us Series 3 - 5. Virtue"

RTMPDump v2.4

(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL

Connecting ...

INFO: Connected...

Already Completed at: 780.028 sec Duration=0.780 sec

Download complete

WARNING: Failed to stream file D:\Users\Jeremy\Music\Speech
Radio\Unlistened\"The Ideas That Make Us Series 3 - 5.
Virtue".partial.mp3.flv via RTMP

INFO: skipping flashaacstd1 mode

INFO: Trying flashaaclow1 mode to record radio: The Ideas That Make
Us: Series 3 - 5. Virtue

INFO: File name prefix = "The Ideas That Make Us Series 3 - 5. Virtue"

RTMPDump v2.4

(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL

Connecting ...

INFO: Connected...

Already Completed at: 780.028 sec Duration=0.780 sec

Download complete

WARNING: Failed to stream file D:\Users\Jeremy\Music\Speech
Radio\Unlistened\"The Ideas That Make Us Series 3 - 5.
Virtue".partial.mp3.flv via RTMP

INFO: skipping flashaaclow1 mode

ERROR: Failed to record 'The Ideas That Make Us: Series 3 - 5. Virtue
(b04v5pgf)'

WARNING: PVR Run: ONCE_b04v5pgf: 1 download failure(s)

PVR Run complete