Can't download radio progs ......

Topsy topsy at tesco.net
Sat Dec 20 14:02:53 PST 2014

A week or so back I had to use the modes=wma option but since updating
to the latest Head version from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/master/get_iplayer
it's happily downloading all the 6music radio files I need,

So, my advice is simply to ensure you have the very latest version of
GiP then happiness should return (YMMV)

Topsy