Curse of the double click ....

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:14:01 PST 2014

Sometimes my computer is so slow that I inadvertently double click on
links just to make sure that they are activated. Unfortunately this
confuses the Windows PVM.

Having refreshed all caches I then need to Run the PVR List.

However if I double click on Run PVR this results in one new command
window which says something like PVR Locked - Already Running.

If I then close this window I am left with the main PVR Search page.
And since the progress page(from the first click) is not present I
have no way of telling how the download(s) are going.

To crash the whole set up means that I do not know which programmes
have downloaded OK, which failed, etc. So then I have to go through
the PVM List manually - search for each programme name, and then
download each one at a time using Force.
.
CJB.