problem with atomicparsley and windows 64 bit

Perry Wald perry at wald.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 10:34:16 PST 2014

Hi,

I've just recently updated to the latest version of get_iplayer, and
am running it on Windows 64 bit.

Every time I download something, it works, up to the point its trying
to write the mp4/m4a tags, and then atomicparsley comes up with an
error message and fails.

I can "ok" the error, and the file still writes correctly, but if I do
any batch or pvr type stuff, it means I have to confirm each download,
so it can't run automatically.

Anyone have any ideas how to get round this? I really don't need the
tag info, so would happily just miss that out, if it fixed it?

Thanks

Perry