PVR search term suggestions

Terry L. Ridder artisticforge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:46:39 PST 2014

Hello

Would anyone have suggestions for a simple PVR search that will download the numerous BBC Radio Christmas & Advent programmes starting next week?

I have learned my lesson on simple PVR search terms.
To download the BBC Radio 4 Extra item "Vent", i used the single word "vent".
Downloaded Advent, Coventry, Adventure, inventory, etc. I am still sorting through the download directory. I killed the download because it had found over 3000 programmes to download.

Sent from my iPad
terry l. ridder ><>