--force loads repeats for radio programmes

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Tue Dec 2 16:30:58 PST 2014

Don't think anyone has raised this previously.

Occasionally a programme download gets screwed up or I need to
re-download a prog that's already been downloaded.

I've set my prefs to append the filename with information on when the
programme was last broadcast using:

I've noticed that when doing a --force for radio programmes, it then
downloads all instances of a programme including repeats.

Is this a quirk of how we're now obtaining programme information since
the recent changes about a month ago?

Thanks