Major Close Down

David Lake dlake at cisco.com
Wed Aug 6 10:11:25 PDT 2014

Be VERY careful here.

Every Media Selection page on the BBC's site includes the following line:

<!--This code and data form part of the BBC iPlayer content protection system. Tampering with, removal of, misuse of, or unauthorised use of this code or data constitutes circumvention of the BBC's content protection measures and may result in legal action. BBC (C) 2014.-->

Note the term "misuse."  That is THEIR definition of misuse, not yours.   It is not YOUR content - it is THEIRS.