Problem downloading radio programmes

Don Grunbaum don at grunbaum.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 02:38:38 PDT 2014

I am getting errors downloading radio programmes, e.g. The
Unbelievable Truth Series 13 Episode 3, and Poirot - The Mysterious
Affair at Styles: Episode 2.

Previous episodes have been "recorded" fine, and TV programmes are
also still being downloaded ok.

I'm on Windows XP and Windows 7 - both PCs encounter the same error.

Before I go into more detail, is anybody else experiencing similar
problems? I've had them before, but they have subsequently "gone away"
so I presumed that they were caused by the BBC iPlayer servers.

TIA

Don