W1A download issue

steve phillips steve_h_phillips at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 15:39:10 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply. Deleted the partial flv file as suggested and retried and lo and behold....success

> That's a rather old version, which probably also means you have a rather
old version of ffmpeg.  The handling of non-monotonic timestamps has
changed in later versions of ffmpeg so that it doesn't automatically die
in every case

Noted your comment about version 2.82 Tend to shy away from updates which sometimes appear to have direct relevance in fixing a bug which doesn't affect my 'simple' use via Windows; never attempted pvr use etc. However whilst I don't fully understand implications of the 'non-montonic timestamps' maybe it's time to do an upgrade and explore more of the inner workings of this fabulous little program

Thanks again