new version of gigi (again: 0.83beta)

Matthew Fletcher morecambe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 07:42:26 EDT 2013

Running Lubuntu 12.10 here, and while it loads up, as soon as I click
"Yes" on the questions about downloading channels and categories, it
crashes.

Hopefully this is of help to you, and it can be made to work. Looks
like a great tool, and I'd love to get using it!

Terminal output below:

matt at matts-dell:~/gigi$ ./gigi.py
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "overlay-scrollbar"
`menu_proxy_module_load': python: undefined symbol: menu_proxy_module_load
./gigi.py:120: GtkWarning: Failed to load type module: (null)

  builder.add_objects_from_file(sFile, lObjects)
[...]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gigi.py", line 4582, in <module>
    bRes = main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "./gigi.py", line 104, in main
    objMainWindow.init_phase2(objPrefs)
  File "./gigi.py", line 3010, in init_phase2
    fVersion = float(self.RGX_GET_IPLAYER_VERSION.search(sVersion).group(1))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
matt at matts-dell:~/gigi$