Recording radio highlight of Proms 2013

general t-64 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 02:26:41 EDT 2013

On 12/09/2013 12:11, bat guano wrote:
>> but the program can not be downloaded by specifying PID:
>>       get_iplayer --type radio --pid p01fh7g1
>> Does anyone know how to download these radio programs?
>>

> Hi
> get_iplayer --type=radio --pid=p01fh7g1 --force
>
> Works for me ---> http://pastebin.com/2yHwG5x7

Hi, bat guano.

Thanks for your help, but the problem still remains.

Can I ask whether you are living in Britain? I am not, so I have to use
some IT trick to cheat the BBC server. The trick may be not effective
for some web domains of BBC sites, but it works well for all the normal
program on iplayer. This program (radio proms highlight), unfortunately,
is a special clip not updated in iplayer platform, which may require
other parsing to extract the media content.