Loads of Programmes Missing from PVM

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:41:34 EDT 2013

On 9/3/2013 15:11 PM, andy.and.dawn at ntlworld.com wrote:
> Last week I tried to get "Just a Minute" but the search engine could not locate it.

A wise man once said, "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately
explained by incompetence". Or bad communication, or overwork.

If the BBC really wanted to shut down GiP, they wouldn't make only
*some* programmes unavailable to it. iPlayer is run by a small and
shrinking staff, and we've discussed their mistakes in naming and
cataloging before.

I find with AudioDescribed TV, often the AD versions are only available
for some episodes during one run, but all available during the next one.