File Name Fields Bug

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 02:53:09 EDT 2013

My previous cache files problem appears to have gone away!

I have now noticed a problem with file naming though.

I use a funny file naming pattern which I then parse through my own
custom built C# app to get filenames that I like.

Here's my options file:

tag_hdvideo 1
whitespace 1
fatfilename 1
tvmode best
radiomode best
before 6

But, what I have noticed is that the <mode> tag is coming out wrong in
some cases, here's some entries from my download history:

b00mgyly|Doctor Who Greatest Moments: Series 1|3. The
Enemies|tv|1379255832|flashhigh1|E:\ServerFolders\Incoming\iPlayer\television\Doctor
Who Greatest Moments Series 1~Doctor Who Greatest Moments~3. The
Enemies~The Enemies~s01e03~flashvhigh.mp4|default|1800|Series taking
viewers on a journey through time and space to relive action from the
legendary sci-fi show, featuring exclusive interviews with key actors
offering unique insights on the classic moments.   The Doctor has
faced a whole galaxy full of formidable foes. David Tennant and a host
of stars including John Barrowman, Derek Jacobi, Zoe Wannamaker,
Freema Agyeman and Sarah Parish look through the greatest moments of
his deadliest enemies.|BBC Three|Factual,Arts, Culture & the
Media,Drama,SciFi &
Fantasy|http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b00mgyly_150_84.jpg||http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mgyly.html|3|1|

b00z57tz|Top Gear: Series 16|Episode
6|tv|1382253877|flashhigh2|E:\ServerFolders\Incoming\iPlayer\television\Top
Gear Series 16~Top Gear~Episode 6~Episode
6~s16e06~flashvhigh.mp4|default|3600|Jeremy Clarkson races the Jaguar
XJ against something even bigger and more powerful - the rotation of
the Earth itself.   Richard Hammond achieves a boyhood dream by
testing two 1980s supercar icons, the Porsche 959 and Ferrari F40, and
James May is in America to drive NASA's space exploration vehicle.|BBC
Three|Entertainment,Review Shows,Factual,Cars &
Motors|http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b00z57tz_150_84.jpg||http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00z57tz.html|6|16|

b03ft8tm|Arthur: Series 15|23. Adventures in
Budylon|tv|1382663123|flashhigh1|E:\ServerFolders\Incoming\iPlayer\television\Arthur
Series 15~Arthur~23. Adventures in Budylon~Adventures in
Budylon~s15e23~flashvhigh.mp4|default|900|Join Arthur, an eight year
old aardvark, his sister DW and their friends Buster, Francine, The
Brain and Muffy in their adventures. Based on the popular children's
books by Marc Brown.  DW and Bud embark on an epic wilderness
adventure. Dense jungles, jagged peaks, mystical ruins... the backyard
has never been so exciting.|CBBC|Children's,Entertainment &
Comedy,Animation|http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b03ft8tm_150_84.jpg||http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03ft8tm.html|23|15|

As you can see, it downloads the flashhigh version but it's being
taggged as flashvhigh.

My _guess_ is that it's attempting the flashvhigh version, failing and
the getting the flashhigh version but not internally updating the
tags.

It's beyond my meagre perl skills to track this one down!