Default options and PVR

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Wed Oct 2 12:23:21 EDT 2013

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 01:19:04 +0100
> From: dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com>
> To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
> Subject: Re: Default options and PVR
>
> On 01/10/2013 19:18, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> > Your series doesn't have episode numbers in its titles
>
> I got that wrong.  Your series does have episode numbers, but they are
> pulled from another location in the programme metadata, not the title
> string for the programme.

Thanks for info. It is a pity as it means I will have to edit the tag so I
get a full(er) title plus Episode number. Never mind, Get_iPlayer is so
useful to me that this is a small price to pay.

I use Tubedigger for downloading ITV and other non-BBC programmes which
gives no tag data at all - it could do with your magic touch.

Thanks
SimonMorgan