Incomplete list of tv programmes

Claves do Amaral claves.doamaral at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 04:34:04 EST 2013

On 3 November 2013 00:19, dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> No.  Besides, you're wasting valuable drinking time by trying to parse
> search results from the Web PVR.  Use the CLI with --listformat to generate
> search results you can easily parse.  That's what the Web PVR itself does.

Thanks,

but I have tried the PVR and it still does not help in doing what I am
talking about. It's search utility still returns a limited number of
results (check the "David Attenborough" example in my original post,
or try with the search "second world war"). What I am trying to do is
to get ALL the results, also the archived ones, not only those who are
assigned to a channel. Since, as you said

> it only pulls listing feeds for individual channels

Also, I did not really take too much time away from boozing, since it
took less than one day to produce a working prototype. Now I can fetch
all the search results produced, as I wished.

Many thanks,
Claves