raw option

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 07:19:41 EST 2013

On 3/6/2013 14:44 PM, Derek Moss wrote:
> Just wanted to check what format the raw command needs to be in the
> options file. I know on the commandline it's --raw but I'm not if I
> can just put that in the options or if it needs to be something like
> raw=1.

"raw 1" should work. I've never tried using "raw=1". This is my options
file:

radiomode flashaachigh,flashaacstd,flashaaclow,flashaudio
fileprefix <nameshort> <senum> <episodeshort>
subdir 1
subdirformat <nameshort>
whitespace 1
fatfilename 1
subtitles 1

Going through it one line at a time:

* When downloading radio, try AAC-High format first, if that fails try
AAC-Standard, etc.

* Save files in the form: Doctor S01E01 Rose

* Saving to subdirectories within the default output folder is enabled.
To disable it, use subdir 0.

* The subdirectories are named according to the series name (or just the
title if it's not in a series)

* Convert all underscore characters to space.

* Remove all characters from filenames that aren't allowed in Windows

* Download subtitle files if available