Bad News: Radio Downloader and BBC Radio

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 16:30:36 EDT 2013

Radio Downloader and BBC Radio

Latest news

Following a request from the BBC, I have removed the Radio Downloader source and installers.  They will return shortly minus the BBC Radio Provider plugin (e.g. the ability to download BBC Radio programmes).

My apologies for the disappointment that this will cause but I hope that you will understand.  I believe that the BBC is planning to offer downloads of radio programmes from 2014.

On a personal note, I would like to thank everyone for their words of encouragement and support over the years and for putting up with my sporadic updates.  I had hoped to do more to Radio Downloader over the last six months but unfortunately I have not been well and life seems to have been rather hectic...

Matt Robinson
bugzilla at nerdoftheherd.com