rtmpdump version error

emmesse at btopenworld.com emmesse at btopenworld.com
Wed Jun 26 07:24:48 EDT 2013

I got as you said for 1) and 2).

In 3) I had, among many paths, a reference to Quicktime.  Quicktime had actually crashed on me several times on Saturday morning before I upgraded get iplayer.

So I uninstalled Quicktime and rebooted.  New get_iplayer started working fine.  I re-installed Quicktime and all still ok.

Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for persevering with your suggestions.

Thanks again - I love how the new version does higher quality video by default.