get-iplayer on Windows 7

Anand Prasad anandprasad at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jun 21 16:12:11 EDT 2013

Am i the only one whose get-iplayer for windows won't download tv. It
downloads radio but not tv.
I can't download from the bbc iplayer website either but that may hace
going on for ages. It is such apain i stopped using it.
I see i haven't downloaded a video since 22nd March so it may have been
going on for a while,

Error report

INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
503:	My Afternoons with Margueritte - -, BBC Four, Comedy,Drama,Films,Guidance,Relationships & Romance,TV, default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashhigh1 mode to record tv: My Afternoons with Margueritte - My Afternoons with Margueritte

INFO: File name prefix = My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Prasad\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashhigh1 mode
INFO: Trying flashhigh2 mode to record tv: My Afternoons with Margueritte - My Afternoons with Margueritte

INFO: File name prefix = My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Prasad\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashhigh2 mode
INFO: Trying flashstd1 mode to record tv: My Afternoons with Margueritte - My Afternoons with Margueritte

INFO: File name prefix = My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Prasad\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashstd1 mode
INFO: Trying flashstd2 mode to record tv: My Afternoons with Margueritte - My Afternoons with Margueritte

INFO: File name prefix = My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Prasad\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_-_My_Afternoons_with_Margueritte_b01bl0q3_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashstd2 mode
ERROR: Failed to record 'My Afternoons with Margueritte - My Afternoons with Margueritte (b01bl0q3)'