Atomic Parsley Segmentation Fault

Barry Caruth jbc at caruth.com
Thu Jun 20 10:15:49 EDT 2013

Bah! It looks like I'm having the same issue as per the "AtomicParsley
hanging" thread. My downloaded files are being stored on a QNAP NAS.

If I copy an old MP4 file locally the AtomicParsley -T command works
fine. I presume local downloads would be tagged as well.

I guess I need to figure out how to download to my SD card and then
copy the final result to the NAS. Would be easy enough except I set
custom destination locations in the PVR files for each download. It
would be nice if get_iPlayer could support a temp download location
for those of us publishing to a NAS.