flv conversion failed - retaining flv file....

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:54:43 EDT 2013

On 17/06/2013 15:12, Rick Spurway wrote:
> [mp4 @ 022AB900] Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing dts
> to muxer in stream 1: 121659408 >= 120813552
> av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

That usually means that there were glitches in the streaming severe
enough that the FLV file produced by rtmpdump has overlapping
timestamps.  ffmpeg can't handle the overlaps when it attempts tp re-mux
the FLV file to MP4 and produces the error message.  Aside from
transcoding the files yourself (to iron out the timestamps), I'm not
sure you can do much except re-download.