Can't use get_iplayer

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 13:13:55 EDT 2013

FOURTH ATTEMPT ...

I tried to post this to the list - it was blocked due to a suspicious header or something. It was automatically forwarded to the moderator. The moderator ignored it.

I posted a request for the moderator to release it. The moderator ignored it.

So I'll try again.

Please can someone suggest a way of downloading this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01m2n8t

I've tried get_iplayer which wont do it using the URL. And its not on iPlayer. And RadioDownloader wont get it either.

I don't really want to stream it and capture it live with Audacity & Stereo Mix.

Many thanks - Chris B.