Recording from http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/festivals/glastonbury/archive/

Chris Dunne mail at cdunne.org.uk
Thu Jun 13 04:45:38 EDT 2013

Thanks a lot for the help but am I making a rookie error here? It is
finding the video but fails to record it (I've tried it without all
the commands other than the --pid one)

Chris

C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer -i --pid=p00trtg3 --modes=flashvh
igh --partial-proxy --force -w --file-prefix="Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997"
get_iplayer v2.80, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: p00trtg3 using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: Glastonbury - Radiohead at Glastonbu
ry 1997: Glastonbury - Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997
INFO: File name prefix = Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: WriteN, RTMP send error 10053 (42 bytes)
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\chris\Documents\get iplayer\Radiohead at
 Glastonbury 1997.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashvhigh1 mode
INFO: Trying flashvhigh2 mode to record tv: Glastonbury - Radiohead at Glastonbu
ry 1997: Glastonbury - Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997
INFO: File name prefix = Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997
RTMPDump 2.4 git-6230845 2011-9-25
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\chris\Documents\get iplayer\Radiohead at
 Glastonbury 1997.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
INFO: skipping flashvhigh2 mode
ERROR: Failed to record 'Glastonbury - Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997: Glastonbur
y - Radiohead at Glastonbury 1997 (p00trtg3)'