Programs on all channels they start to download then stop after 4 or 5 mb. Program will then not resume.

Phillip John Davies phillip_davies at telus.net
Wed Jun 12 20:27:34 EDT 2013

Hello from the West Coast of North America.

Over the past few days when I try to download any programs, on all channels, they start to download then stop after 4 or 5 mb. The programs will then not resume. I have a whole bunch of partially downloaded files.
All port are open and my VPN is working fine. I can watch anything on iPlayer or on the BBC web site.

Cheers,

notascot