RTMP failing with send error

Ian macdonald ianmac51 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:51:28 EDT 2013

I am still having problems, however I am using a proxy on windows 7 I
am happy to wait a day or two, but if someone does have a fix, even
better.

Ian
WARNING: rdf URL contained no data
WARNING: PID URL contained no RDF data. Trying to record PID directly.
INFO: Trying pid: b015msyb using type: tv
INFO Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid found in cache
Matches:
125:    Blackadder: Series 2 - 2. Head, BBC Two, Comedy,Popular,Sitcoms,TV, defa
ult,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
ERROR: Failed to get version pid metadata from iplayer site