Command line to http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-23310447

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Jul 21 16:09:18 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-07-21 at 19:11 +0100, Ian Macdonald wrote:
> Gmail seems to be a problem, you need to 'reply all' otherwise it just
> goes to original poster

I'm not sure why you describe that as 'a problem'. What you said,
basically, is that with GMail you heed to use the 'reply all' option if
you want it to reply to all. Why would that be a problem?

As you have observed, if you use the 'reply to sender' option (perhaps
just labelled 'reply'), then it replies to the sender.

What *else* would you expect?

> On 21 Jul 2013, at 17:21, "Vangelis forthnet"
> <northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr> wrote:
>
> > (Posting to the list what Chris Chery [chrischery at free.fr] again
> sent directly to my inbox, rather than the list)

I think I see why you included this bit — it sets the stage for what you
said yourself. But you should have put it *first*, so that it could
actually do that. Not afterwards, when it's too late.

> > On Sat July 20 2013 18:31 EEST, Chris Chery wrote:
> >
> >> ok thanks

I don't know why you included these lines. Please explain.

> > You are certainly most welcome...

I don't know why you included this line. Please explain.