The mp3 radio downloads that use MPlayer.

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:09:26 EDT 2013

On 17/07/2013 21:58, bat guano wrote:
> But although I see the red errors:-
> "Application provided invalid, non monotonically increasing dts to muxer in stream 0"
>
> The file does mux OK as with Vangelis.
> The resulting mp3 file seems OK.
>
> So maybe it is just a matter of switching off or reducing the loglevel like you said.

That's the thing - your're getting something different than Vangelis and
I are seeing with ffmpeg 1.2, and I'm not sure why, given your code is
pretty new.  To suppress your messages would require -loglevel fatal,
but I'm not sure suppressing other error messages is a good idea.
Vangelis and I get a different set of messages at warning level, so they
can be suppressed with -loglevel error, which seems a bit safer.  IIRC,
that was the gist of the changes last year - convert those error
messages to warnings and ignoring any clipping.  I don't have my ffmpeg
repo to hand, so I'll have check that.