Automatically downloading BBC radio tracklistings

Steven Maude get_iplayer at stevenmaude.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 15:47:16 EDT 2013

I frequently use get_iplayer to download radio shows and wanted to
also automatically download the associated show tracklisting in plain
text along with the audio for future reference. Since I wrote a Python
script that seems to work well with get_iplayer's --command option, I
thought I'd share it in case anyone else finds it useful:
https://github.com/StevenMaude/bbc_radio_tracklisting_downloader/

(I've also written a simple guide on using this script and get_iplayer
as a Raspberry Pi-based PVR more generally:
http://www.stevenmaude.co.uk/2013/07/uses-for-a-raspberry-pi-part-2.html)

Suggestions or bug reports welcome!

Cheers,

Steve