New Website

Square Penguin hello at squarepenguin.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 06:06:18 EDT 2013

TBH I had reservations about the logo before launching the site and I
hear the concerns raised here.

As a result, I have replaced it with the worlds worst logo ever. But
it'll do for now and it site specific, signifying that the site is the
get_iplayer forum site and not get_iplayer itself.

I believe someone was concerned of a 'control grab', whatever that is,
so now there is a little distinction.

The URL would take longer and is still perhaps questionable as 'iplayer'
is in the software name, but I'm willing to shift it to
squarepenguin.co.uk to make people feel better.