Beebify now with unBLOCKr

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:59:28 EDT 2013

Well, was it spam? I've not heard of Beebify before; when I clicked
the link I saw a very easy one-click method of downloading a working
wmv copy of a BBC programme.

Spam is "disruptive unsolicited commercial electronic mail messages
simultaneously to a number of e-mail addresses".

For me, this was a useful message posted to an appropriate list in
which there had been recent discussions about difficulties downloading
certain programmes.

AFAIAC, any extra method that works is welcome.

I think we may have different definitions of spam :)