New get_iplayer website & forums

TQ tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Wed Jul 17 01:08:51 EDT 2013

> On 17 July 2013 at 05:01 Carl Fletcher <kernelbasher at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:36:03 +0100, David
> <thebrilliantmistake at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But keeping a low profile is probably the best possible strategy
>
> Sadly, I think this is correct

Why sadly? A low profile, with an opt-in mailing list, and no
web-presence (or at least as small a presence as possible) seems to be
the way to go. No matter now well crafted a robots.txt file is, sites
WILL be indexed.

If what I have seen from ex-Radio Downloader users is typical of their
previous collective approach, then I am not at all surprised that a C &
D letter was received by the author(s) of the package.

--
TQ via webmail