Problem with output directory

Steve Champion steve at stevechampion.com
Tue Jul 9 16:21:03 EDT 2013

My WebPVRManager set-up seems to have a problem. It used to work okay, but
now it seems to be building a dodgy string for the output file path and I
can't see why.

When it finds a program to record, I am getting the error:

mkdir C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\"T:\: Invalid argument; The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect at get_iplayer.pl line
4021.

even though my options files no longer contain an over-ride on the output
file path (it used to). The string it has built is a weird concatenation of
two paths that I have used at one time. I have changed the over-ride
directory in the web interface (now it is blank)

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\get_iplayer\options contains:

mmsnothread 1nopurge 1mplayer .\MPlayer\mplayer-svn-36348\mplayer.exelame
.\LAME\lame.exeffmpeg .\FFmpeg\ffmpeg-1.2-win32-static\bin\ffmpeg.exevlc
.\VLC\vlc-2.0.6\vlc.exeflvstreamer .\RTMPDump\rtmpdump.exeatomicparsley
.\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley.exe

i.e. there is no "output" line, and c:\Documents and
Settings\Steve\.get_iplayer\options is empty

Please can someone point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

I tried re-installing, but somewhere there is a file which is not replaced
by a re-install, apparently.

Thanks in anticipation... Steve