(not) converting to mp3

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:30:20 EDT 2013

On 08/07/2013 23:20, Derek Moss wrote:
> Both programmes created .flv files so were aac format as far as I can

There shouldn't be a .flv left over if it's configured correctly.  FLV
files could hold either AAC or MP3.  Depends on the station.

> I copied the output from the commandline (we were using the Web PVR
> Manager) and have put it on pastebin here http://pastebin.com/XkprVwXb

It won't show up there.  If the programme gets converted, the output
from ffmpeg will appear in the recording window in the browser.

Test one off recordings of something short like the Shipping Forecast.
Don't mess with the PVR function.  It will only slow you down.