Massive Failures

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 13:49:56 EDT 2013

On 04/07/2013 17:01, J K.Eason wrote:
>> 11088:	Folk Club - 29/06/2013, BBC Radio Ulster,
>> Folk,Music,Northern Ireland,Radio
>
> I can confirm that one, but in my case (under Vista Business on a Lenovo
> laptop) RTMPDump crashed immediately and brought up a Windows error
> dialog saying that it had stopped working.

John -

If you get any more incidences of rtmpdump blowing up like that, have a
look at the instructions for testing a different build in this post:

http://www.mail-archive.com/get_iplayer@lists.infradead.org/msg04355.html

I've seen several similar reports, and I'm trying to figure out if using
a fresh rtmpdump build would be a solution.