Massive Failures

J K.Eason john at jeason.cix.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 12:01:00 EDT 2013

> *From:* Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady at yahoo.com>
> *To:* get_iplayer <get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org>
> *Date:* Thu, 4 Jul 2013 07:50:00 -0700 (PDT)
>
> I have an Acer 532h runing win 7 Starter - plus all MS updates. I'm
> using WebPVR - latest version.
>
> I just tried to run WebPVR List but out of the 16 programmes only
> Hancock's Half Hour downloaded OK. The rest all failed for largely
> the same reason.
>
> Typical was this one:
>
> ====
>
> 11088:	Folk Club - 29/06/2013, BBC Radio Ulster,
> Folk,Music,Northern Ireland,Radio

I can confirm that one, but in my case (under Vista Business on a Lenovo
laptop) RTMPDump crashed immediately and brought up a Windows error
dialog saying that it had stopped working.
Hancock and the Goon show both downloaded fine though, so I guess it's
something in that particular program stream upsetting RTMPDump. - It
seems to play ok on iPlayer.

Regards
       John