Another Refugee

Mike Casswell iplayer at nutwood.net
Mon Jul 1 18:32:51 EDT 2013

Following the demise of Radio Downloader, I have been trying the PVR
version of get_iplayer. It's working fine but, although I have looked
at all the help I can find, I'm struggling with configuration.

I can find many command line functions to use with 'bare' get_iplayer
but cannot find any way to integrate these with the PVR front end.

My immediate requirement is to change the default .m4a to mp3 for radio
downloads. Looks like 'mode' is what I need, but how do I get the PVR
to use my preference?

I would be grateful for any tips.

TIA

--