Downloading multiple versions

Kapitano kapitano72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:16:32 EST 2013

For certain programmes, I want to get the audiodescribed version,
downloaded to one folder, *and* the nondescribed, nonsigned version,
downloaded to another.

But if I understang GiP correctly, I need to use --force to get a second
version, and I don't want to abuse bandwidth redownloading versions I
already have.

So is it possible to record version information in the history file, and
allow multiple version downloads. Or *not* record the audiodescribed
version in the history, then download the nondescribed version?

Or is there some other workaround?

As always, apologies if I missed this in the discussion archives, the
documentation or the help file.