rtmpdump updates for raspberry pi/raspbian

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 10:25:14 EST 2013

Please consider this experimental, and please don't post these links
elsewhere (this is a temporary home, I'll move it somewhere permanent
in due course).

I've put a build of rtmpdump (git head as at 22/01/2012 plus the
64*4096 buffer size hack) for raspbian on a raspberry pi here:

http://get-iplayer.hedgerows.org.uk/

to install, download the .deb file and install it in the normal way:
$ sudo dpkg -i rtmpdump_2.4-n78-git3a1e20c-ppa8~wheezy_armhf.deb

Please let me know whether this fixes the problems downloading on fast
connections.

Cheers
Jon