Fw: RadioArchive.cc - RIP

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Sat Jan 19 18:47:49 EST 2013

Jon,

Calm down. I've uploaded two get_i to TPB in the last year, both for
Arrse members who are posted overseas. Links are only mentioned on
Arrse and broadcasts are of little interest to general public.
RadioArchive.cc was a good place to put them until their admin went on
a power trip. Unfortunately, hotfiles etc are not viable as connection
speed/quality for heroes is poor.

Peter

http://www.holidays4heroes.org/make-an-impression